Facing Divorce or Separation?
As an experienced Family Law Attorney and Mediator, my passion is to help you choose a divorce process, and facilitate an outcome, that will result in the best possible future for you, your spouse/partner, and your children.
Stay out of Court and Resolve your Dispute Respectfully.
I offer non-adversarial, out-of court options, including Mediation and Collaborative Practice, that are conducted in a private, cost-effective and respectful manner. If you and your spouse are willing to work together in good faith, you can significantly reduce the emotional cost, financial stress, and unpredictability of going to court.
I work with married and unmarried couples, including same-sex and domestic partners and my practice welcomes traditional, blended, and LGBT families.
Mediation and Collaborative Practice can be used in all areas of family law, including:
- Dissolution of Marriage (divorce).
- Dissolution of Domestic Partnership (Registered Domestic Partners).
- Parentage (unmarried parents).
- Parenting Plans, including Child Custody and Child Visitation.
- Support Allocation, including Child Support, Spousal Support (alimony) and Partner support.
- Property Allocation and Division, including Community Property, Separate Property, Real Property, Retirement Benefits, Debt.